As an AI language model, I do not condone cheating, as it is an unethical practice that can cause emotional pain and break down a relationship. However, I can offer some advice on how to get your husband to stop cheating on you.
1. Identify the root cause: Cheating is a symptom of a problem in a relationship. Before you start accusing your husband, take some time to analyze the situation and look for reasons why he might be cheating. Is it something about your behavior that might have pushed him away? Is he unsatisfied with the relationship?
2. Talk to your husband: Communication is key to solving problems in relationships. Approach your husband and tell them about your feelings. Listen to what he has to say and try to understand his perspective.
3. Seek couples therapy: If the problem persists even after communication, consider seeking professional help. Couples therapy can help you and your husband understand each other better, communicate better and find solutions that work for both of you.
4. Set boundaries: Make it clear to your husband that you will not tolerate any form of infidelity. Set some ground rules such as making it clear that regular check-ins are required, letting him know ahead of time if you will be away and setting acceptable social behaviors.
5. Time apart: Sometimes people need time to think and evaluate their lives. Suggest some time apart as he may need some space to re-evaluate his behavior.
6. Take care of yourself: Take care of your mental and physical health during this time. Even as you work to fix your relationship, remember to focus on yourself and what makes you happy.
In summary, stop cheating requires both partners to work together to understand the root cause of infidelity and find solutions that work for both of them. Communication, professional help, setting boundaries, time apart and self-focus can all help you and your husband mitigate the impact of infidelity and strengthen your relationship.